Zyrone Dynamics Havacilik Danişmanlik Ve Arge Sanayi Ticaret A.S.
Data Protection Informing Text
Under the Law on The Protection of Personal Data no. 6698, Zyrone Dynamics Havacılık Danışmanlık ve Arge Sanayi Ticaret Anonim Şirketi informs the website visitors about the processing purposes and legal grounds of personal data collection.
Personal data are processed by taking all necessary data security measures, provided that they are used limited to the purposes and the scope specified in this Informing Text. Zyrone puts forward that all processing is based on specific, explicit, legitimate purposes, in correlation with data minimization and proportionality.
Zyrone stores personal data as of the legal storage period or for the period required by the processing purpose, and will continue to be used after being anonymized at the end of the aforementioned period, or will be destructed pursuant to the relevant procedure outlined in the relevant legislation. Please note that herein Informing Text covers the processing by Zyrone, and in case there is a link to a third-party website; Zyrone is not liable for the further processing by third parties.
Within the scope of this Informing Text, the data processed are stated below:
- Identity (Name, Surname) and Communication(E-Mail) are processed on the legal grounds that it is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract and it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which the controller is subject to. These data are collected and processed when you submit a message through contact section. Such processing is for communication purposes.
- Information Security(IP Address, Website Login Information) is processed on the ground that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed. Such processing is for fulfilling legal obligation (Internet Law No.5651) and to ensure information security provided by the data controller.
Zyrone may transfer your personal data to legal and real persons contracted due to their activities, legal, financial and tax advisors, regulatory and supervisory institutions, the institutions or organizations authorized to request the personal data of the data subject, such as the courts and enforcement offices, and to the persons designated by them; provided that all necessary measures are taken in accordance with Article 8 of the Law for the purposes specified in this Informing Text. No personal data is transferred abroad.
We kindly aim to inform you that data subjects have the rights to exercise the following listed in Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if his personal data are processed,
- To learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- To request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
- To request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject,
- To request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
Pursuant to Communique on the Principles and Procedures for the Request To Data Controller, Data Subject may exercise abovementioned rights in hardcopy petition or an electronic mail. Please make sure that the petition or e-mail includes Name, Surname, Signature, ID number (for Turkish citizens), Nationality, Passport Number or Identity Number if available (for foreigners), Residential or Business Address subject to the notification, Electronic Mail Address, Telephone or Fax Number subject to the notification if available, and subject of the demand or right aimed to exercise. You may send the hardcopy petition to İvedik OSB Mah. 2224 Cad. No: 1 İç Kapi No: 215 Yenimahalle / Ankara; or you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request will be responded within the legal period of 30 days after receipt. Please include all the information stated above so that your request is correctly and fully concluded.
Zyrone retains the right to make changes in and additions to this Informing Text due to amendments in the Law, and new methods, Board decisions or regulations.